A workshop with Marcos Morau to discover the specific language of La Veronal, addressed to professional dancers and experienced dance students.
Where: CID – Centro Internazionale della Danza, Corso Rosmini 58, Rovereto (TN), Italy
When: 12th-15th March 2020
Deadline for applications: 28th February 2020
La Veronal has a specific language that has been developed over the years. Marcos Morau has developed a particular methodology to translate this specific style.
This method will be communicated to the workshop participants, following patterns of the exercises, of the creation of the choreographic material and of the construction and final assembly of the scene.
– Transmit the company’s technique to the workshop participants.
– Offer tools to facilitate the understanding and practice of the dance technique used.
– Develop participants’ creativity.
You can proceed with the registration:
– online: check on our website (online payment by credit card)
– by email to email@example.com and sending the registration form
Costs for participants: 190 euro
Early booking: if you book before 31st January 2020
You will have a 20% discount on the registration fee.
For further information, please visit https://www.orienteoccidente.it/en/cid/program/la-veronal-working-tools_4963_ida/